Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get an invoice for my 2015 Turbo Tax that I paid for online on Jan. 9/16.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I get an invoice for my 2015 Turbo Tax that I paid for online on Jan. 9/16.

You can access your receipt in TurboTax Online by clicking on "Tools", which is located in the black bar at the top of the page, and then selecting "Payment Receipt". See attached screenshot.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

All I see when I look at the black line is "ADJUST CONTRAST". There are no other options.
What else can I try.  This is the Canadian Edition of Turbo Tax

It was paid  automatically on my credit card and I cannot find where the invoice receipt is. I have already downloaded the 2015 upgrade but cannot find the receipt anywhere.

You can access your receipt in TurboTax Online by clicking on "Tools", which is located in the black bar at the top of the page, and then selecting "Payment Receipt". See attached screenshot.

All I see when I look at the black line is "ADJUST CONTRAST". There are no other options.
What else can I try.  This is the Canadian Edition of Turbo Tax