Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gouinp

My income summary states $7600 more than I entered in income section. I went thru entire income modules several times and cannot find the discrepancy anywhere. Advice?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My income summary states $7600 more than I entered in income section. I went thru entire income modules several times and cannot find the discrepancy anywhere. Advice?

Try clicking on the review tab, scroll down to "bottom line" then scroll down a bit to find "detailed tax summary"  That might tell you where it is.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Try clicking on the review tab, scroll down to "bottom line" then scroll down a bit to find "detailed tax summary"  That might tell you where it is.

Additionally - reviewing, if using the forms method, the T1 General will show you your income sources line by line so you can identify if the issue resides with a T4, T3, T4RSP etc. Specially, lines 101-150. Page 3 may also offer insight if nothing is found on page 2.

According to his opening line, he is using an online version.

Thanks Delphision! When possible, if we can make the responses relevant for users across all platforms it is beneficial. 🙂