Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a current student on osap, and entered my two T4A separately box 105 other. My refund went from green to red and the number went up a lot, did I enter correctly?

Should I enter them separately?

4 Replies

I am a current student on osap, and entered my two T4A separately box 105 other. My refund went from green to red and the number went up a lot, did I enter correctly?

The T4A T-slip entry boxes in the TurboTax software have many options for the entry for Box 105.  Make sure that you enter the amount shown in Box 105 of your T4A slip in the "correct" box 105 entry field in TurboTax (based on whether you have a T2202A slip form or not, etc.).

I also have a T2202A slip as well, I entered the T4A's in the box 105 (other) section, and the other T4A and on a new T4A form or should they be entered in one.Thank you

The T4A's should always be entered in separate T4A entry slips however, if you have a T2202A, make sure you select the correct Box 105 entry field within the T4A as there are a number of Box 105 entry fields to choose from.
patyan

Hello,

I have 2 t4as and also have a t2202 with a number of months in box 24

I combined the 2 amounts and entered it in the Box 105 which indicated:  Part-time scholarship also has T2202 with month in box 24.....is this correct?

Thanks for your help, Kirstyn