Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get TPF-1.U-V, Income Tax Return Data form in my printed Quebec tax return ? I cant get it to print that mandatory form.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How to get TPF-1.U-V, Income Tax Return Data form in my printed Quebec tax return ? I cant get it to print that mandatory form.

The barcode doesn't print when you use online editions of TurboTax; We have a special exception from Revenu Québec.

Simply mail in what prints out and you'll be fine.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

The barcode doesn't print when you use online editions of TurboTax; We have a special exception from Revenu Québec.

Simply mail in what prints out and you'll be fine.

Hi, part of the PDF print out is TP-1.D-V which is the main Income Tax Return. But it says at the bottom to 'Keep this form for your records'. So I just want to confirm my understanding, that it is sufficient to just send in every page in the PDF where the page at the bottom says 'This form must be submitted to the Revenu Quebec'. Is this correct? Thank you.

If you clicked on print to mail for your Quebec return - you will mail-in everything that prints out.

sdavidson2560
Returning Member

I can't even print out the copy to mail it in.

We are sorry to see you are having difficulties printing your return. Please find below, our TurboTax FAQ links for guidance on how to print your return.

In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my tax return?

How do I print/save a copy of my tax return (Online version)? 

If additional help is needed, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level.

Thank you for using TurboTax.