Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tzavelasl

I need to change my email address, but all it says is to go to Turbo Tax advantage program to do it, but the program is shut down and not accepting any new information.

3 Replies

I need to change my email address, but all it says is to go to Turbo Tax advantage program to do it, but the program is shut down and not accepting any new information.

If you have changed your email address- here is how to update it if you are a TurboTax advantage customer

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3411644

Your link is broken.

If you are using TurboTax Online open your tax return and on the left side of the screen (menu bar) scroll down to the bottom left you will see one of the options Account Settings (select) then you will be able to amend your email address.

Thanks for making it TurboTax