Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dns1701

I did a slight typo in the current mailing address field: instead of writing Tripp Drive I wrote Tripp Street. Can it cause a problem even if I chose direct deposit?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I did a slight typo in the current mailing address field: instead of writing Tripp Drive I wrote Tripp Street. Can it cause a problem even if I chose direct deposit?

As long as your direct deposit information on file is correct, it should not cause a problem.  You may want to contact the Canada Revenue Agency at 1 800 959 8281 to correct your address.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

As long as your direct deposit information on file is correct, it should not cause a problem.  You may want to contact the Canada Revenue Agency at 1 800 959 8281 to correct your address.

dns1701

Thanks for your reply, my concern is that in my W2 form, the address is Tripp Drive, but I filed with Tripp Street. Does that make any difference or they may reject based on the mismatch in addresses?

Are you filing a Canadian income tax return?
dns1701

No. US.

You are on the TurboTax Canada website.  You will need to visit TurboTax.com.