Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WesHab

I am unable to Netfile as of March 1 after Feb 28 update.

I am unable to Netfile as of March 1 after Feb 28 update.  "you require a final version of one or more of your forms before you submit your return"  Any idea when this will be corrected?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The remaining forms for TurboTax CD/Download will be released by mid-March.  Please see the following FAQ,

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3769141

View solution in original post

23 Replies

The remaining forms for TurboTax CD/Download will be released by mid-March.  Please see the following FAQ,

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3769141

You need to update the TurboTax 2018 software message with the mid March 2019 availability information for Netfile. Your TurboTax software message is creating confusion. This is not a good reflection on your company. This makes me wonder if competing tax software has been affected in the same way.
kjckan1

I've been using this software since ~2004  …. this year i'm beginning to wonder why. Your support "contact" options are brutally useless. As users suggest, update your bloody internal messages. In the time it takes you to fix your crappy software I will try your competition, as friends at work have suggested.
scott30

Hi there, can you please be more specific with a date when this will be fixed. I don't recall this taking so long yesterday.
daroutley

I just checked CRA's website.  T657 and T2017 were updated on Feb 12/19.  Not sure what is taking Intuit so long to update the software.  You're selling a time sensitive product that should be better supported during the busy season.  I trust your developers/programmers are working weekends during your busy season just like many of us have to do to meet our deadlines.
paoli-95

I called the 1-800 number today, she said the fix will happen on the 15th of march

What is the 1-800 number?  I can't find it anywhere.
lapeters

On Friday I was told I could file today. So give us straight answers re this issue. This is a disappointment for a long time user.
charvey

Please move on this NOW!