Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crzyfil

I was on LT disability from employer. I need to claim overpayment to Wage Loss Replacment Beneift on line 232. How do I do this online?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I was on LT disability from employer. I need to claim overpayment to Wage Loss Replacment Beneift on line 232. How do I do this online?

In the upper right corner of your screen you have a "Find" icon, click on it and type in "Other Deductions" and the form will pop up for you to enter overpayment amount. under "Other repayments" of amounts overpaid to you and specify.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

In the upper right corner of your screen you have a "Find" icon, click on it and type in "Other Deductions" and the form will pop up for you to enter overpayment amount. under "Other repayments" of amounts overpaid to you and specify.

crzyfil

Unfortunately your solution does not pop up a form to enter overpayment

@crzyfil  - Do you have a T4A from your employer? If so the amount would be covered in box 107
crzyfil

Hi. No this was not reported on a T4. I received a letter from long term disability insurance company telling me to claim overpayment on line 232.

@crzyfil  - please go view my revised answer.
crzyfil

@TurboTaxLise - thank you for your help working me through this. Success ! That’s why I have used your online products for years. Thanks again, your a daymaker.

@crzyfil -You are most welcome, and I am glad we worked through it together.  Happy filing and see you next year!