Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cboyerphd

Glitch in Turbotax 2018 Premier T777? In the CCA calculation table, when I enter my class 10 vehicle info, the calculated CCA goes into the musical instrument section!

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Glitch in Turbotax 2018 Premier T777? In the CCA calculation table, when I enter my class 10 vehicle info, the calculated CCA goes into the musical instrument section!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will be working on fixing this ASAP and will advise you when it is fixed. 

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will be working on fixing this ASAP and will advise you when it is fixed. 

cboyerphd

Thank you!

I have the same problem.

Please advise when the fix can be done.  I need to file my tax return.  Thanks
cboyerphd

Same here. I need this to complete my return.
cboyerphd

I was just notified of this:
“I have spoken to someone on the development team, and they are aware of the issue. They are hoping to have this issue resolved by the end of the week, so please check for a software update then.”

any updates?
cboyerphd

Honestly I really don’t know if they’re doing anything about it. First they tell me there is going to be an update then I get this message:
“Yeah, it is a glitch. But please enter in 10.1 section for now and it works.”
So I don’t know if they will fix it. Some agent say yes and then I get these types of messages...

@cboyerphd @pat.ng1688 I have sent emails to you both. Thanks for your patience in this matter.