Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T4A Box 118 in income twice. Once on Line 104 and once in Line 115. Is this correct?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

T4A Box 118 in income twice. Once on Line 104 and once in Line 115. Is this correct?

No. Your box 118 amounts from the T4A should only appear on line 104.

Return to the T slips section of your return and review the entries for accuracy. There's another entry that's triggering the line 115 amount.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

No. Your box 118 amounts from the T4A should only appear on line 104.

Return to the T slips section of your return and review the entries for accuracy. There's another entry that's triggering the line 115 amount.

I have checked the T slip entry. I have one T4A with and amount in Box 016 and the same amount in box 118. This amount appears on Line  104 and Line 115.

My best advice is to contact the slip provider. If you only had medical benefit premiums paid on your behalf (box 118), there should not be an entry for box 16.

Thank you. I will give that a try.