Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abyrne7

I click on my taxes for this year and all I see is a Continue Tab. My status is in progress but I cant see the Refile tab to send it. What am i missing?

3 Replies

I click on my taxes for this year and all I see is a Continue Tab. My status is in progress but I cant see the Refile tab to send it. What am i missing?

Did you file and get a NetFile Confirmation Number?
abyrne7

I never got the option to netfile. It just wont appear even thought I completed everything

You shouldn't see a "Refile" option if you have not actually NetFiled. 

Open your return up again and start at the Review section > Warnings & Errors. Continue through and address any issues you may have. Also if you are using the "Free" version of TurboTax Online, you must complete the payment process (even though you are not paying anything). You should be given the option to NetFile after completing these steps.