Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eppmegan

I'm trying to purchase Audit Defence. I can fill out the taxpayer and billing information, but the billing page keeps reloading. Is there a problem with the site?

Looking to buy Audit Defence, but the site won't work - in both Chrome and Explorer it won't let us past the Billing page. The information is entered exactly the same as last year and there are no error warnings. Called the number and spoke to Audit Defence about it and they can only offer to let us buy it through the phone and want  $10 more. Is there a problem with the website? Or any explanation to the issue we are having? 

10 Replies

I'm trying to purchase Audit Defence. I can fill out the taxpayer and billing information, but the billing page keeps reloading. Is there a problem with the site?

As far as we know, there isn't a problem with the Audit Defence page. Did you complete payment on the billing page? Completing the payment should let you move past it.

If that's not the issue, here's another idea: You indicated that you're using the CD/download edition of TurboTax, so you shouldn't need to access Chrome and Explorer to make the purchase. Here are the steps for purchasing Audit Defence in the CD/download edition of TurboTax: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647941

I have the same thing happening and the posted help doesn't apply as there is no FIND field in the business version of TurboTax. Or maybe I just cannot find it?

The Find tool looks like a magnifying glass. Do you see that symbol in the upper-right area of TurboTax?
If the Find tool isn't there, complete the Introduction and Profile sections of your return and the Find tool should appear in the upper-right area.

I cannot find a magnifying glass in Turbotax incorporated. See this screenshot from your site: https://img.informer.com/screenshots/3613/3613118_1_4.png
Can you please show me the find tool on there?

That doesn't look like a TurboTax product. Did you purchase TurboTax in a store or on our site?

Thank you for the link! It turns out the instructions for purchasing Audit Defence are different for TurboTax Business Incorporated.

To get to the step where you can purchase Audit Defence, file your return and then follow the instructions onscreen until you reach the Audit Defence step. To help make this clearer, I will get a screenshot to share with you.

I am at the Audit Defense step but the web site fails to continue after filling in taxpayer and billing info (see original question here).

We're looking into it and will get back to you!