Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had a computer crash. I have backup of data files but not installer. Can I get a copy of the installer?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Had a computer crash. I have backup of data files but not installer. Can I get a copy of the installer?

I found I could download the installer again by following the instructions in the January notice that had the install key. Works as before.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I found I could download the installer again by following the instructions in the January notice that had the install key. Works as before.

Had a computer crash. I have backup of data files but not installer. Can I get a copy of the installer

Yes, we can send you the link and the installation code in order for you to install TurboTax on your new computer.  Please send us a private message to www.facebook.com/TurboTaxCanada so we can help you with this.