TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

(TurboTax Business Incorporated) Is my corporation eligible to file using the CRA's Corporation Internet Filing system?

SOLVEDby TurboTax34Updated July 29, 2022

You can use the Corporation Internet Filing service to file your 2002 or subsequent year corporation income tax return if your corporation is:

  • A resident of Canada
  • Not involved in Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) activities, and
  • Not an insurance company

For information about changing your corporation's name, address, or about direct deposit, contact the Business Window in your tax services office toll free at 1-800-959-5525 (English) or 1-800-959-7775 (French).

You can't use Corporation Internet Filing to send:

  • An amended return
  • A return for any year prior to the 2002 taxation year

You can't use the Corporation Internet Filing service to change the corporation's:

  • Name
  • Head office or mailing addresses
  • Direct deposit information (including new requests)