TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

How do I adjust my Québec provincial return after I filed it? Can I adjust a previous year's return?

SOLVEDby TurboTaxUpdated 1 week ago

If you need to file an adjusted return for the current year or a previous tax year, you must submit a TP-1.R Request for an Adjustment to an Income Tax Return.

You can obtain TP1.R-V form from Revenu Québec.

Complete the form, then send it (together with your supporting documents such as receipts, information slips, schedules, etc.), to the Revenu Québec office in your area. View a list of Revenu Québec offices.

TurboTax Desktop BasicTurboTax Desktop BusinessTurboTax Desktop Home and BusinessTurboTax Desktop PremierTurboTax Desktop StandardTurboTax Live BasicTurboTax Live Full Service BasicTurboTax Live PremierTurboTax Live Self-employedTurboTax Live StandardTurboTax Mobile Apps FreeTurboTax Mobile Apps Home and BusinessTurboTax Mobile Apps ItsDeductibleTurboTax Mobile Apps PremierTurboTax Mobile Apps Self-employedTurboTax Mobile Apps StandardTurboTax Online FreeTurboTax Online Home and BusinessTurboTax Online PremierTurboTax Online Self-employedTurboTax Online Standard