In the event you lose or damage your TurboTax CD, access to a backup downloadable copy is provided within your software packaging. You can download a copy of your preferred TurboTax version here, and can then install it using the license code (formerly known as the installation key) provided with your TurboTax CD (printed on the CD sleeve).
TurboTax Desktop BasicTurboTax Desktop BusinessTurboTax Desktop Home and BusinessTurboTax Desktop PremierTurboTax Desktop Standard
What if I lost or damaged my TurboTax CD?
SOLVED•by TurboTax•Updated July 27, 2021
More like this
- What if nothing happens when I put my TurboTax CD into the CD drive?by TurboTax•3•Updated January 31, 2022
- What if I can't activate my copy of TurboTax CD/Download using Internet Activation?by TurboTax•15•Updated November 19, 2021
- What can I do if I purchased TurboTax as a download or on a CD, but I have a Mac computer?by TurboTax•47•Updated July 27, 2021
- How do I install TurboTax from a CD if I don't have a CD drive on my computer?by TurboTax•36•Updated November 17, 2021
- What should I do if I can't register my TurboTax CD/Download edition?by TurboTax•14•Updated November 17, 2021