The CRA’s Auto-fill my return service for the 2021 tax year is now open. If you’d like to use Auto-fill to automatically complete part of your tax return, you first need to be registered for a CRA My Account. You don't have to use Auto-fill to complete your tax return.
Note: Not all slips are available in My Account when Auto-fill my return opens for the tax season.
To use the CRA's Auto-fill my return service in TurboTax Online:
- Select Find (or the magnifying glass icon) from the TurboTax menu
- In the Find window, enter Auto-fill
- From the list of search results, select Auto-fill My Return, then select Go
- On the Automatically fill in part of your return step, select Continue
- On the Let’s import your info step, select Sign in to CRA
- Follow the steps to download your slips and other information