futaxes
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

This did not work.  I definitely think the problem or glitch originated from starting on TurboTax online version and ending on TurboTax Premier on my PC.  On TurboTax Premier, they do not use the same steps, and absolutely nothing I entered on Premier stated I paid someone over $600.

No one from TurboTax ever called me back, and I submitted my taxes with incorrect boxes checked (the only way they would go through)

it did not change my taxes owed amount.  If the IRS comes knocking, I m blaming turboTax. 

TurboTax online is absolutely awful.  I went that route, willing to pay more, thinking I would be getting tax advice I thought I needed as a first time property manager.  However, the people I spoke to were definitely not tax knowledgable, and the one time someone attempted to transfer me to a real CPA, my call was dropped.  After receiving one definitely incorrect answer, and multiple calls with no answer, I changed back to Premier.  Also becasue in the online version, there is no access to forms, so you have no idea where your info is getting plugged in.  This experience has made me rethink my tax prep for next year, as a longtime user of turbotax, I'll be shopping for another way