turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
Hello,I entered Canadian Registered Pension income into the page "Canadian Retirement Summary" but the Total line shows zero! Please help!
dazimi ‎Posted 17m ago
I get the error code "form MO-NRI: TP Part B, Line Q, Col A shouldn't be less than zero" I have a negative number. How do I fix this problem?
LBJU ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 41m ago by DawnC
Si fueron aceptados y me deberían haber pagado el 21 de febrero. Si me pagaron los estatales
pionik2001-gmail ‎Posted 45m ago
224843906d86 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by DoninGA
See screen shots - I bond interest should not be taxed by states. However, I am seeing $12 more tax if there is $1K more I-bond interest. The following screen shots are captured from TurboTax Premier. Is this an TurboTax bug? or is there extra tax th... read more
itworks2025 ‎Posted March 10, 2024 | Latest post an hour ago by TLee4
Can activation code be recovered? I have the disk but it is just a coaster with a hole in the center. They don't seem to even want to help.
moed77 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post 2 hours ago by moed77
Do I need to check any of the following statements when entering stock donation to a DAF (Donor advised fund) such as Fidelity or Scwab Charitable considering I make grant recommendations? 1) "I retained partial ownership on a donation"2) "I attached... read more
shak0000 ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by shak0000
Why do you make it so difficult for your customers to speak to a human being to ask questions about potentially-fraudulent TurboTax software?
s1n1s1n1 ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by ee-ea
Where Can I correct the form TC-40W Utah Schedule K-1 information?
kristinamatulich ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 2 hours ago by JotikaT2
i received taxable income for an in plan roth conversion (from 401k to Roth) done in April 2024 from plan administrator. My questions are; 1) When should the taxes on the roth conversion taxable income be paid by without penalties ?. Is it to be paid... read more
Tax_payer03 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
faithgwinnett-ya ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
I'm using a legacy product for 2021 and it says "Tell us more about your new permanent change of station. Box 12 of your W-2 shows an amount followed by code P. We need to create a Form 3903 to report your government reimbursement and moving expenses... read more
kyondacooper ‎Posted 3 hours ago
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies