Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I don't believe that we have any basis in nondeductible traditional IRA contributions. In other words, all traditional IRA contributions spouse & I have made over the years have been deductible. Right now when I look at the TurboTax IRA Information Worksheet it shows no amounts for taxpayer and spouse in Part I Traditional IRA section.

Part II Roth IRA has the proper amounts. (I recently updated according to advice from danab27 on how to do so since I hadn't distinguished Roth conversions from Traditional withdrawals one year. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-ira-information-worksheet-i-didn-t-enter-roth-...)

Part III Traditional IRA Basis Detail shows no amounts.

Part IV Traditional IRA Year-end Value Detail shows no amounts.

Part V Roth IRA Contribution and Conversion Balances shows proper amounts.

Part VI Roth IRA Basis Adjustments shows no amounts.

In an external spreadsheet I have painstakingly documented all Traditional contributions and all Roth contributions and conversions. The TurboTax IRA Information Worksheet, at this point, seems to now have the accurate Roth amounts listed, and nothing listed for Traditional Basis. Therefore I believe our IRA information is correctly documented. Does that sound correct?