Form 56

Filing the final tax returns for my late father.  As described in other posts, I cannot e-file as result of this so I have to print out and mail the 1040.  I just have a few questions about what exactly I need to attach with the return so the IRS can efficiently process the refund to his estate.  Seems to be some conflicting info on the bulletin board as well as other sources so I wanted to see if I can find a consensus as to what I have to do here.  

As the court-ordered personal representative (administrator) of the estate, it is my understanding that I do not have fill out Form 1310 as long as I attach a copy of the court order to the return.  Moreover, as the administrator of the estate, I must fill out 2 separate copies of Form 56––one using the decedent's name to file the return and the other using the name of the estate, presumably for any refund and/or taxes due from the estate.  Lastly, I can mail all of these Forms (1040 & both Form 56s) in the same package.  Does this sound correct?  I have read and heard from various people that I should fill out 1310 regardless of whether I am the administrator of the account as a failsafe.  

Also, one more minor question... do I have attach a copy of the court order to each form or will one copy suffice?  I suppose I can include three copies of the court order in the package, but I thought I'd ask in the interest of reducing paper use.