Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@AkinaLO  I have previously contacted TT support, and the representative told me it was not her problem, and asked why I didn't file in February - and, that if I did, I wouldn't have been stressed out about this. She also refused to agree with me that I needed to efile my Federal taxes in order to be able to efile my State taxes; and refused to read the rejection reason.  She also suggested to me that the State deadline of 4/20 was a lie, and I was trying to play off the issue as being more serious than it was. She refused to acknowledge my statement that, despite TT's "guarantee", I could not timely file my Federal and State taxes due to a software update. That person should be dismissed from their position immediately. The lack of understanding or compassion, or attempt to resolve the issue was astounding.

A further rep was helpful, but he admitted he is perplexed by this issue too.

It is completely unfair to discredit someone carefully explaining the issue in a forum, by telling them to take more time and contact someone else.  As of now, I am waiting on an update from @MaryK4