Rental was taken out of service, what can I deduct while finishing house and waiting for sale, and QBI question.

I am a single member LLC (a non-entity).  I bought a house in 2014 to flip because I watched too much Flip or Flop on HGTV.  I never lived in the house.  In Jan 2019 I put the house in service and rented out what was partially finished.  I took it out of service the end of March 2023.  I finally finished the house and sold it in March 2024.

1. I took the house out of QBI for an unknown reason (mistake?)  in 2022.  It was rented but didn't make a profit.  Should I file an amended return for 2022 and put it back in QBI?  I would have to pay $192 for 2022 but that's okay as I'm not trying to evade taxes.

2.  In 2023, rented the same portion of the property a few months then took out of service.  It lost money again.  I spent the rest of the year finishing it to sell.  Does the property qualify as a QBI?  I am thinking it's not.

3.  After the house was out of service but being finished for the remaining 9 months of 2023, what type of deduction do the following things qualify for, Cost Basis, Selling Expense, or no deduction at all anywhere?  I find conflicting info online.

a.  Taxes (9 months)

b.  Interest (9 months)

c.  Plowing (only once)

d.  Security system monitoring (9 months)

e.  Vehicle expense (9 months)

Thank you.