drob0472

How do i claim self employment income from two different sources?1 was my home based internet biz, other as subcontractor in different field. How to list this for taxes?

I have my regular internet biz i have filed with for years. In 2018 I also worked as a subcontractor in a different type of business as an installer outside of my home going to different dwellings to do installs in town and out of town.

Do i add up my total income from both self employment incomes and use that as my total self employed income or no?

I also have expenses related to both different self employment incomes. Are expenses different from allowances, discounts

Getting started

Hi there,

In our Self-Emlpoyed Online product (or Assist & Review Self-Employed), navigating under Income > Self-Employment >  Business or Professional Activities. Under the "Your Self-Employment or Business Summary" you can add a second business by selecting "Enter a new Business for YOURNAME".

However if you received a T4A for this self-employment income you would not enter it here as it would be counting it twice, incorrectly.