New Member

Can I use the CRA's carryover amounts for Capital Gains and losses or do I require each T5008 slip?


Investors and rental owners

The CRA carry over amounts are from previous years tax filings, with the appropriate T slips in those years. You do not need the T5008 from the previous years to verify the CRA carry forwards if that's what you're asking.