New Member

"If a landlord has not provided the RL-31 slip can I leave this area blank and ask for an amendment at a later date once I receive the info?

New Member

Seniors and students

Hello,  Thank you for your question.  You can refile your 2018 tax, using the Refile option, when you receive the RL-31 slip.