• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
posted Jan 26, 2021 6:39:37 AM

Where is the forms view on the online turbotax

0 11 6072
11 Replies
Feb 2, 2021 2:11:51 PM

Unfortunately, if you are using TurboTax Online, there is no ability to edit the actual forms. However, you can see the forms by printing or downloading the PDF archive of your return. This FAQ tells you how to save/print a copy of your tax return in TurboTax Online: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return-print-save/help/in-the-online-edition-of-turbotax-how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-my-tax-return/00/873651

Feb 27, 2021 10:46:06 AM

so how am I suppose to override the number of months in Schedule 8 

Enter the number of months during which cpp applies in 2020 ......5 months

Feb 27, 2021 11:06:22 AM

We can help you with this. Please see the image included below to guide you to the screen where you can adjust the number of months you wish to change.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

Jul 24, 2022 6:15:17 PM

What if I have a T2125 carried forward from a previous year's taxes that is not relevant for this year's taxes because the business was closed.

Level 15
Jul 26, 2022 2:41:24 PM

You can enter the date your business closed. if amounts were transferred over you would  need to start your return over again without transferring from last years return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Feb 25, 2023 3:37:54 PM

That is not very convenient. The feature should be available on the online version. 

Feb 25, 2023 4:07:07 PM

@shevchien8 

I have passed on your suggestion to our product development team. Thank you for your input.

Apr 8, 2023 4:22:29 PM

I need to ask whether this is still the case now for 2022 tax year? No forms view except online?

It's a dilemma if you can't purchase help except using the online version. Last year I *had* to have the forms view to make adjustments "in respect of a decedent." I believe I have some similar adjustments hanging fire in 2022 where I'll need to use a form.

Apr 12, 2023 5:17:55 PM

@Colorfulcat1 No, there is no forms view in TurboTax Online. But you can get Assist & Review in TurboTax CD/Download. Open a return in EasyStep mode, and you will see the Assist & Review option under the refund/taxes payable on the left. If you choose this option you will need to pay an extra fee for this return (and your spouse's, if you are preparing together).

Apr 25, 2023 10:30:48 PM

I bought this product as I have done for years from Costco thinking I was getting what I always got except this year it is not a CD but online and it is a terrible product!  Example: no form view.  I will not be purchasing this product again!

Apr 26, 2023 5:35:24 PM

@Unhappy customer 300000000 Costco sells both TurboTax Online and TurboTax CD/Download. Please check the package before purchasing.

You can request a refund for the product that you don't want, and then purchase the one that you would prefer. Please use this form to request a refund: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647900