For each tax year, there is a separate sign-in page for the online edition of TurboTax. To jump directly to your existing returns or prepare a new return for a certain tax year, use these links:
- TurboTax Online for tax year 2018: https://2018.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
- TurboTax Online for tax year 2017: https://2017.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
- TurboTax Online for tax year 2016: https://2016.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca
- TurboTax Online for tax year 2015 or earlier: No longer accessible; To prepare a new return for tax year 2015 or earlier, see our download editions.
Alternatively, you can sign into your TurboTax account for the most recent tax year from the TurboTax home page.
- Go to TurboTax.ca.
- In the top-right corner, select Sign In, and then select the year you want to prepare your taxes for (e.g. 2018).
- Once you’ve signed in, your TurboTax Online account opens to the Return Manager page.
- Select Continue at the return want to complete. Or, select Start a new return. If you select Continue, your return will open to where you last left off in your return.