Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Returning Member
posted Mar 3, 2022 8:51:40 AM

Turbo Tax is printing forms for the wrong person

I have a tax filing created for a married couple, Jane and John.  At the screen to print copies for our records, the first question is a radio box asking Whose information would you like to save or print?

No matter which option I select (Jane or John), it always prints the forms for John.  I've shut down TurboTax and re-started but nothing seems to help.

0 3 1138
3 Replies
Mar 10, 2022 3:36:40 PM

Please try reinstalling the program using the download from our website. It will not delete any of your saved returns. This TurboTax FAQ tells you how to install TurboTax CD/Download: How do I install TurboTax for the current tax year after I download it from the Internet?

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Returning Member
Mar 11, 2022 11:26:08 AM

Having the same problem.  Downloaded Turbotax again as suggested but to no avail.  Was the helpline any help or is this issue still unresolved?

Returning Member
Mar 11, 2022 1:34:39 PM

I didn't call the HelpDesk as I found that the radio button worked for Save A Copy as PDF so I did that instead.  Then I just printed the PDF from Adobe.