Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information on tax filing and Covid-19, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.126 helpful votes

How can I see a detailed summary of my return in the online edition of TurboTax?

Instructions for the 2019 online edition of TurboTax

1. In the upper-left area of the left-hand navigation menu, select 2019 TAX REFUND or 2019 BALANCE DUE (whichever text appears).

1.jpg

1. Select View detailed tax summary.

2.jpg

The Name: Detailed Tax Summary step appears, displaying your detailed tax summary.

3.jpg

Québec residents: To view a detailed summary of your Québec return, scroll to the bottom of the Name: Detailed Tax Summary page and select Québec Detailed Tax Summary.

4.jpg

Instructions for the 2018 online edition of TurboTax

1. In the upper-left area of the left-hand navigation menu, select 2018 TAX REFUND or 2018 BALANCE DUE (whichever text appears).

1. Select View detailed tax summary.

The Name: Detailed Tax Summary step appears, displaying your detailed tax summary.

Québec residents: To view a detailed summary of your Québec return, scroll to the bottom of the Name: Detailed Tax Summary page and select Québec Detailed Tax Summary.

In the upper-left area, select the arrow under 2017 Tax Refund or 2017 Balance Due (whichever text appears).

• View detailed tax summary.

Related Information

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in