Pick a language

CanadaFrançais United States of AmericaEnglish
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboTax Support
Intuit

How can I see a detailed summary of my return in the online edition of TurboTax?

DTS1UPDATE.gif

1. Select 2020 TAX REFUND or 2020 BALANCE DUE (whichever text appears) from the menu.
  2. Select View Detailed Tax Summary.
  3. The Detailed Tax Summary ledger appears, displaying your detailed tax summary and information.

Québec residents:

DTS3.gif

1. Select 2020 TAX REFUND or 2020 BALANCE DUE (whichever text appears) from the menu.
  2. Select View Detailed Tax Summary.
  3. Scroll to and select Quebec Detailed Tax Summary.
  1. Select 2019 TAX REFUND or 2019 BALANCE DUE (whichever text appears) from the menu.
    1.jpg
  2. Select View detailed tax summary.
    2.jpg
  3. The Name: Detailed Tax Summary step appears, displaying your detailed tax summary.
    3.jpg

Québec residents: To view a detailed summary of your Québec return, scroll through the Name: Detailed Tax Summary page and select Québec Detailed Tax Summary.

4.jpg

1. Select 2018 TAX REFUND or 2018 BALANCE DUE (whichever text appears) from the menu.
  2. Select View detailed tax summary.
  3. The Name: Detailed Tax Summary step appears, displaying your detailed tax summary.

Québec residents: To view a detailed summary of your Québec return, scroll through the Name: Detailed Tax Summary page and select Québec Detailed Tax Summary.

Related information:

Where do I find a copy of my filed return in the TurboTax Online edition?

In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my tax return?

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in
v