The return counter advances when you do one of the following for the first time:
- print an individual form that contains your tax information (including your T1 General and Schedule 1).
- print a return.
- file a return using NETFILE.
- file a return using Netfile Québec.
The return counter does not advance if:
- you print a second copy of the same return.
- you print a return that you already filed with NETFILE.
- you NETFILE a return that you already printed.
To see your return counter summary (CD/Download only):
- From the View menu, select Return Counter Summary.A list of returns is displayed.
- In the upper section of the window, you can see the number of returns you've used and the number still available.
- Click Close to close the window.