turbotax icon
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
Avisos
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Prosperidad Latina
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
or Haz una pregunta
Siéntete libre de presentarte en esta sección y por favor háznos saber si hay algún tipo de información en particular que te interesaría ver o solicitar como miembro de este grupo. Y no te olvides: este grupo es bilingüe: puedes colocar tu mensaje en... ver más
Expert Alumni DanielV01 ‎Publicado March 26, 2018 | ultima publicación December 30, 2023 de Cavu_la
Buenas tardes, en el mes de febrero hice el tramite para la devolución de mis impuestos pero aun no tengo noticias de cuando me llegará. ¿Cual es el procedimiento a seguir para saber cuando me devolverán de mis impuestos?
benjaminsuarez10 ‎Publicado martes | ultima publicación miércoles de LeticiaF1
Hola! A fines de Febrero realicé los taxes y en las opciones de reembolso coloqué mi cuenta de banco de US Bank de cuando estuve viviendo en Wisconsin. Lamentablemente no me percaté antes de que esa cuenta ya no existía, pero lo hice una vez mi devol... ver más
Valeriabarria ‎Publicado hace una semana | ultima publicación lunes de LeticiaF1
I need help, they asked me to fix my tax return in IRS, I fixed it, and nothing is updated, it says that it was already accepted by the state and by IRS, but it went to IRS and it looks the same as before, nothing moves
diegomuñoz233 ‎Publicado hace una semana | ultima publicación hace una semana de LeticiaF1
But.... TT says the QBI Safe Harbor conditions include 250 hours or more in rental services "by you or hired workers." We have a vacation rental house. We have a weekly landscaping / plowing service, plus cleaners who come to clean between guests. We... ver más
Debzz ‎Publicado hace 2 semanas | ultima publicación hace 2 semanas de PatriciaV
HOLA! NO ME ENCONTRABA EN ESTADOS UNIDOS Y UN AMIGO ME HIZO EL FAVOR DE ENVIAR MI DECLARACION DE IMPUESTOS POR CORREO POSTAL. ESTO FUE EL 7 DE FEBRERO DE 2024 Y SIGUE APARECIENDO EN LA PAGINA DE TURBOTAX "LISTA PARA ENVIAR POR CORREO". QUISIERA SABER... ver más
FACUGL ‎Publicado hace 2 semanas | ultima publicación hace 2 semanas de LeticiaF1
Let me ask you a question if I have a significant amount of capital loss carryover. And then I have gains on SLV. Do the capital loss carry over count towards the collectible gains? Can I use that amount to offset any gains?
TAX714 ‎Publicado hace 3 semanas | ultima publicación hace 2 semanas de KristinaK
I am using the Desktop version. Both forms mode and step. The negative value of Section 1231 gain in the K-1 worksheet column (c) causes the taxable income to go DOWN, which cannot be correct. It does offset LT gains on Schedule D, but that should be... ver más
t_taxslave1 ‎Publicado hace 2 semanas | ultima publicación hace 2 semanas de nexchap
searching how to enter income/loss from a Grantor letter (DST investment) one response says enter like 1099 income or loss and another person says to enter as a K-1. Which is correct and also when I go to enter it as if it was a K-1 box #1 will NOT t... ver más
KenK ‎Publicado hace 2 semanas | ultima publicación hace 2 semanas de DaveF1006
Here is what I am doing for cost segregation of residential rental property, that was placed in service in 2018, applying 100% bonus depreciation to the classes with 20 years or less. The purchase was normal, not from a family member or partner. I fi... ver más
stevef4571 ‎Publicado hace 2 semanas
+1 What you said makes complete sense based on the way the wizzard actually works and thank you for your post. However, that is in direct conflict with the TT description of 'What is a Distribution' ---> "... Distributions can also be made from the o... ver más
1041corpus ‎Publicado hace 2 semanas
"depending upon state law, you might wind up in probate court which can be a hassle and you and your husband will incur additional expenses."I have been reading quite a few of you posts and feel you are really an expert in this area of tax laws.But I... ver más
gr3849 ‎Publicado hace 2 semanas | ultima publicación hace 2 semanas de DianeW777
Did this work, and could you e-file? I have H&R block and it all worked, but it does the allow e-filing of you use the 8824! I don't feel like printing 72 pages and mailing it in!
Pjhild ‎Publicado hace 3 semanas
Tengo my estado de cuenta del desability temporal de cuanto me dieron en el ano, mi pregunta es como lo pongo em mis impuestos si no tengo una 1099
jymmy ‎Publicado hace 3 semanas | ultima publicación hace 3 semanas de LeticiaF1
The check at the end of the Federal tax form completion says there is an error on Form 1065. I have re-entered all information and the same error continues.
jmt7 ‎Publicado hace 3 semanas
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies