Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
Sign in to the Community or Sign in to TurboTax and start working on your taxes
Returning Member
posted Sep 29, 2023 11:25:27 AM

Replacing my Computer.

I recently had to replace my home desktop PC. I am re-loading all my programs. I need my 2020, 2021 and 2022 Turbo Tax Activation Codes so I can download and re-activate my previous years programs. I used Home & Buisness for 2020, I can't remember what I used in 2021 and I used Turbo Tax 2022 Premiere. I also need 2020, 2021 and 2022 Turbo Tax Incorporated Business Downloads and Activation Codes please. I am in your system as I have been a customer since Turbo Tax was called Quick Tax back in 2005. I (typlically) purchase and Download (from the Turbo Tax Website) Turbo Tax Home & Business (or Premiere) for Personal Income Tax and Turbo Tax Incorporated Business every year.

Thank You,

[name removed]

[email address removed]

[phone number removed]

0 9 952
9 Replies
Oct 2, 2023 8:14:40 AM

Please note that this is a public forum therefore we sent you an private email.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Returning Member
Oct 2, 2023 4:58:15 PM

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for the Reply. I can't find anywhere to contact someone at Turbo Tax. This is why I posted here. I can't get thru on the phone line. I only get an automated message that is not helpful? I read instructions that (seemed to me?) read that if I posted my question here, I would get a "case number" so I could use it when I call in??

I could not find a "case number after I posted?? Any help would be greatly appreciated please.

Tim

Oct 3, 2023 7:50:45 AM

Please check your email as the information requested was already sent to you. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Returning Member
Oct 10, 2023 7:48:05 AM

Hi Brenda,

I have waited a few more days, but, have not received any other e-mail ??

Are you able to send it again please.

Thank You,

Tim

Oct 10, 2023 7:52:31 AM

Did you check your junk mail folder? It would be coming from Canada Community Support. 

I will send again.

Returning Member
Oct 16, 2023 8:09:49 AM

Hi Brenda,

I did find the e-mail with the codes however only the Home & Business personal tax software codes would work. None of the Incorporated Business codes worked? Also I need access to the last 5 years. Are you able to help me with the 2018 and 2019 Home & Business codes, plus from 2018 - 2022 Incorporated Business codes please.

Thank you

Tim

Oct 16, 2023 8:13:39 AM

Can you please contact our phone support team who can assist you on getting  your codes so that they could work. 

Returning Member
Oct 16, 2023 8:56:34 AM

Hi Brenda.

1) The phone support will only text or e-mail a standard access code information sheet telling me to look at my purchase receipt. There is no option if I no longer have a copy of my purchase receipt? Especially from a few years ago.

2) The on-line support will only call me back if I purchased the "Audit Review" option of the product download? I did not purchasre this option when I bought any of the past 5 years of Personal or Corporate software. 

3) Sends me right back here???

There is no other place for me to request my old access codes???

Tim

Oct 16, 2023 9:29:26 AM

For your incorporate business ones you will need to reach out to our corporate Profile team at 1-800-452-9970.