Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tetembe

Can we adjust any errors or inaccuracy of the figures in my return if i filed tonight/

i am missing 1 t slip so i calculated 12 months payment and assume that is the amont i should input.

i am also missing my 2021 NOA and do not know my rrsp deduction limit

my 2021 return did not include all my rrsp contributions, i missed the line where i;m supposed to input, can i redo my 2021 return to claim the rrsp deductions 

i did not know i can claim the home office credit during the pandemic, can i include it in the adjustments
1 Reply
Trek1
Returning Member

Can we adjust any errors or inaccuracy of the figures in my return if i filed tonight/

Thank you for your question. 

You can make changes to a filed tax return by filing an adjustment to each of the respective tax years as needed. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires that you wait until you’ve received your Notice of Assessment (NOA) before filing an adjustment. In many cases, the CRA will catch the mismatch and automatically adjust your return for you.

For detailed instructions on filing adjustments, please follow the link - I've filed my tax return. Can I still make changes? 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.