Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dev6
Returning Member

CRA Review letter

Hi received CRA review letter stataing 

" we cannot reconcile these amounts with the amounts reported on your above-noted income tax and benefit return. To make sure we assessed your return correctly, we require the following information:

- Please send us information slips or documents to support the income you reported, and any other details about the above-noted amounts."

I had purched turbotax's "Assit & Review" feature for filing my return. Will an turbotax expert help me with the review? 

Much appreciated. 

Thanks

5 Replies

CRA Review letter

Did you get your return reviewed before you filed? If yes, then you can fill out the following: How do I submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate, Expert Approved Guarantee?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

dev6
Returning Member

CRA Review letter

Thank you, Brenda. Do TurboTax experts help me with the review? Advising what documents to send?

CRA Review letter

They would review your return and advise if everything is completed properly. If you are missing anything they'd have told you, as long as you didn't miss inputting the proper information when  you started your return in the info. part.

dev6
Returning Member

CRA Review letter

ok, thank you. just to be clear no support in preparing documents to submit for review.

CRA Review letter

Correct, unless you choose TurboTax Full Service- where they will complete  your income tax return for you.