Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filed my taxes for the first time & its been three months and I have no received my tax refund? I had people who filed after me and received theirs well over a month ago.

Wondering if there is a way to directly contact Turbo Tax Canada.. This is also my first ever time doing it alone and I had it verified by someone else, so I believe I made no errors. It just says "Status in progress", And it has been like this for almost three months.
1 Reply

Filed my taxes for the first time & its been three months and I have no received my tax refund? I had people who filed after me and received theirs well over a month ago.

Where does it say "Status in progress"? Did you receive a confirmation number when you filed your tax return?

When you NETFILE your tax return, you receive a NETFILE confirmation number which means that your tax return has been accepted by the CRA for processing. If you haven't received a confirmation number, please make sure that you've submitted your tax return.

How do I NETFILE my tax return in TurboTax Online?

In TurboTax CD/Download, how do I submit my return to the CRA using NETFILE?

If you've filed your tax return, you can check the status of your tax refund online in your CRA My Account or by calling the CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

If you still would like to contact TurboTax, there are multiple ways to do it: Contact us.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.