Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi i filled my taxes March 14 and i checked with Turbotax agent and CRA agent too and they told me that its completed. So how long should i wait for refund ? First time

1 Reply

Hi i filled my taxes March 14 and i checked with Turbotax agent and CRA agent too and they told me that its completed. So how long should i wait for refund ? First time

When you use TurboTax to file your taxes online and sign up for direct deposit by entering your current banking information, you can receive your refund in as little as 8 business days.  You can also track when your tax return has been assessed, and the current status of your refund through your CRA My Account. Just make sure to update your banking information in your account before you file to ensure you get your refund as quickly as possible.

Usually, if it is your first time filing a tax return, you would have received a NetFile confirmation number. For detailed information and confirmation, you may contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) at 1-800-959-8281.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.