Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I registered my Tax return on February 22, 2024. I was informed that it will be sent to CRA and Quebec Revenue in two weeks. How ı can learn is it sent or not?

I registered my Tax return on February 22, 2024.  I was informed that it will be sent to CRA and Quebec Revenue in two weeks.  But how can I find out if my statement is sent or not?  I also want help opening my CRA and Quebec Revenue account.
1 Reply
Moussi2

I registered my Tax return on February 22, 2024. I was informed that it will be sent to CRA and Quebec Revenue in two weeks. How ı can learn is it sent or not?

Once your personal income tax return has been filed, your return is uploaded to the Canada Revenue Agency(CRA) through NETFILE, as you will receive a confirmation number which is your proof that your tax return was filed and received by the CRA.

This confirmation number is important for two reasons, the first being, that you know your return was submitted and received by the CRA, and secondly, if there are ever any questions from the CRA around the filing of your return, like the date it was filed, you have the proof.

You will successfully NETFILE your tax return when you receive a confirmation number at the end of the process. If you do not receive a confirmation number, your tax return has not been transmitted to the CRA through NETFILE.

For more information please refer to the following TurboTax article:

NETFILE is Open: Learn How To Use NETFILE for your 2021 Tax Return 

How do I know if my return was filed using NETFILE and received by the CRA? 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.