Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received return

I filed my tax return at the beginning of February, and the CRA website says it's not yet received. My coworker who filed her tax return at the end of March using the same program has gotten hers in two weeks. I'm only asking what is going on here because I've not been able to get a number for the CRA that actually works for some reason. It's frustrating and I want to know what to do.  

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Not received return

Hello,

How did you file your return? By mail or by using NETFILE? If you used NETFILE, go back into TurboTax to the File section and make sure you got a six digit confirmation number - that's how you know if you successfully filed your return.

Here's some additional information, including how to check with CRA's My Account: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/turbotax/en-ca/faqs/How-do-I-check-the-status-of-my-tax-return-or...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Not received return

Hello,

How did you file your return? By mail or by using NETFILE? If you used NETFILE, go back into TurboTax to the File section and make sure you got a six digit confirmation number - that's how you know if you successfully filed your return.

Here's some additional information, including how to check with CRA's My Account: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/turbotax/en-ca/faqs/How-do-I-check-the-status-of-my-tax-return-or...

Passivecats
Returning Member

Not received return

Mine didn't go through either!

Its difficult to get a hold of anyone by phone or even to get a phone number!

I've decided to refile it...its now Feb 2021 & CRA did NOT receive it.

Will still try to contact someone here at intuit turbo tax....not happy its that difficult. If only the instructions for this situation for would pop up when asking the question!!!

Anyways the only way to get it done is to refile.

Going to try going to CRA/my account to get T4/income from 2019 to send it in again.

Not received return

If you are Netfiling please review our TurboTax FAQ of Key dates: Tax season 2020.

The Canada Revenue Agency advises waiting for a Notice of Assessment before refiling.

If additional help is needed please contact us on Social media so we can help you further.

You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for using TurboTax.