Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone else have an issue with TPG (they are the company that actually deposits tax returns)? They made a mistake entering my bank account info so I was mailed a check

Hopefully you don't have as much trouble cashing the cashier's check as I am. I've been to 2 check cashing stores..both said their system had no info on Civista Bank..went to Walmart and they said check was denied but gave no reason. I also tried HEB  and another check cashing place inside a Mexican store... NOTHING.. IM just now being told that there is a few holds on my check due to the amount of times I've tried cashing it..smh

Anyone else have an issue with TPG (they are the company that actually deposits tax returns)? They made a mistake entering my bank account info so I was mailed a check

@Sethphilrod3 Instead of just trying to CASH the check, have you considered opening a bank account at an actual brick and mortar bank?   Then you could deposit the check to open the account, wait for  it to clear and then take out your money as needed.  And...you would then have the added advantage of having a bank account of your own with a routing number and account number for future direct deposits.   

And in the event of a problem---a way to talk eyeball to eyeball with human.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Yes! Filed through TT accepted 1/29/22 IRS accepted and processed return.  IRS says refund issued. I still have not received it. Contacted them no way to speak with human.  Spoke with TT rep has same information as IRS refund issued. Still haven't received it. No way of finding anything out. No offsets. No help.

THEEEESE **bleep**ING **bleep** they said the direct deposit failed.because i have no bank account checked with my bank i have an account and they. Have no record of anyone sending me any money. So where the **bleep** did they try to send it i checked and checked my forms. My direct deposit info is all correct. And now they are telling me itll take 7 to 10 days to even print the **bleep**in check they are gonna send.they said they cant take my bank info and try to send it again. They had my money for 11 buisness days and just today tried to send it and **bleep** the bed doing. It im beyond **bleep**ing livid i already filed a complaint with the bbb

I had the same issue but i knew why the issue occurred. MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS CLOSE BY A REPRESENTATIVE I THOUGHT WAS HELPING ME but she just closed my account and i couldn’t change the direct deposit info for my refund so a cashier check was made to me which they took 30bucks also im still waiting but everytime i call tpg the automated service tells me a payment was made that same day i call and it says that for every day i call like i would call feb.31st they said it was made to me than but now i call and it says it was made out to me today.

I also had a issue with my direct deposit don’t make any sense it’s been pending for 2 days I’m done waiting for my money 2 months later on top of that turbo tax gave me the wrong refund amount the irs has to fix it I’m also done with this

copuslisa

I'm having an issue now where the bank said they sent my check back to TPG. Do you know how to get ahold of them??

Don't feel bad I did mine on that free taxes filing on IRS. Gov guess what it not free they sent mine over there I trying to find out were my income taxes is now I stuck on that dam ID Me now they tell me I have to go to the IRS office for one I have no way to go now were I still have not talked to anybody at this TPG place and the bad part is I setting here with no water or lights because my daughter had them turned off on me and her son I was waiting on my income taxes to get them put in my name after I get my I D  verify it's going to another 9 weeks and I don't know how long it going to take for TPG to send it I most likely want have any money left by the time they all take there fee out and it was not going to cost me anything to file I bet I would be using there website again 

" I did mine on that free taxes filing on IRS."

You did something else.

TurboTax dropped out of the IRS free filing program.

the remaining  tax programs you are referred to by IRS.gov are free if you meet the income level requirements.

@Brwneyedcjn1962 

Cflet14

How long did it take you to get your refund from tpg when they mail it

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies