Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Questionable charge to my credit card

I have already done mine and my son's (Kevin Riddle) taxes. Mine was free, both fed and state. His fed was free, but it would have cost $25 to file his state. He only owed $4.00, so I opted to mail the forms and the check for $4. Why did Turbo Tax (Intuit) charge my credit card $25? I waited for 2.5 hours for someone to call me back to discuss, and as soon as I answered the call, we were disconnected, and nobody ever called me back. This whole incident has gotten me frustrated. Would someone please contact me one way or another to explain why I was charged $25. I would greatly appreciate it. My phone number is [phone number removed] and email is [email address removed]. The charge was on my Discover card on March 03,02023.

Thank you,  Louella Riddle

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Questionable charge to my credit card

This is a public internet forum so we are not able to check charges to your card. For your safety, please do not post any personal information on this page. 

We take your concern very seriously and wish to help address this.  Unfortunately, in this public forum, we do not have direct access to your account, so we invite you to please contact our TurboTax customer support team to assist you further.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies