Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where can I access the worksheets that Turbotax creates to prepare my federal return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Where can I access the worksheets that Turbotax creates to prepare my federal return?

Refer to the following response for step-by-step instructions on printing your tax return, including worksheets:  How do I print all worksheets and schedules?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

above question is how to "access", we know how to print

In the desktop versions for TurboTax, you can click on Forms mode and look at the forms and worksheets.  In Online TurboTax there is no forms function and the only way to see the worksheets is to pay for TurboTax, then print the return as a pdf and look through the pdf to find the worksheet that you want to see.

If you want to view worksheets easily without printing to a pdf, you might like working with the desktop version of TurboTax instead of the Online version in the future.

@jadecrkrental

@normanfam411

I did an online free file.  For a dependent child who had unearned income in 2020.  I am working on the return for a second child who also had unearned income.  The TurboTax online wants info from the first child's Worksheets.  However, no Worksheets were printed or available when I downloaded first child's return (it was filed already).

How do I find those Worksheets?

@Ralph 16 March wrote:

I did an online free file.  For a dependent child who had unearned income in 2020.  I am working on the return for a second child who also had unearned income.  The TurboTax online wants info from the first child's Worksheets.  However, no Worksheets were printed or available when I downloaded first child's return (it was filed already).

How do I find those Worksheets?

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

@Ralph 16 March Typo on answer....Should read 2020 and not 2019.

Can anyone help? How to find and print out the worksheet in past 4 years from TurboTax online? Not just the filling file or .tax file, but want to see the worksheets inside. Clicking on "Download/print return (PDF)" doesn't popup selection box to let me choose from worksheet, filling, final tax report. And there is no "Add a State" button.

Duplicate post

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies