Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kpkpkp3

Should you not complete this and print out copy for me? after all i paid ya'll to file this, did i not?

You need to complete to efile, do you not?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Should you not complete this and print out copy for me? after all i paid ya'll to file this, did i not?

Only you can initiate e-filing of a tax return and only you can print out a copy of the tax return.

TurboTax is tax preparation software to assist the user of the software to complete and file their self-prepared tax return.

TurboTax is not a paid tax professional who has access to and can e-file your tax return for you.

Did you e-file your tax return and was it accepted?

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Note - Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

If you want a tax professional to complete and file your tax return for you, then you have to be prepared to pay for that type of service

Depending on the complexity of the tax return the TurboTax Live Full Service option will cost between $219 to $409 for the federal tax return with an additional $59 or $69 for the state tax return.

TurboTax Live Full Service - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/live/full-service/

I DO NOT HAVE A PRINTER—WHAT CAN I DO?

We cannot solve your printer problem for you  TurboTax cannot print it for you.   If you do not have a working printer,  you can access your account from any computer that has internet access and print your return. Or save it to a flash drive.   Perhaps you need to see if a friend or relative can let you print from a computer with a printer.  Or print it at a UPS place or Staples, etc.  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies