Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suegayl

Trying to get pro review and it is not in the Review tab. What is the number to call please?

I just want to know if I should be putting the UCCB amount from my RC62 as income on my child.  I am claiming the Dependant deduction as my income is based on Basic tax not my dependant.  Is this correct or will it cause problems for my child when she files18 years from now?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Trying to get pro review and it is not in the Review tab. What is the number to call please?

Hi,

Thank you for your question.  In order to be on the pro-review service you must first purchase it.

When you have completed your review section, you will receive a window that asks you if you would like pro-review added to your purchase.  Once the purchase has been confirmed, you will receive a phone number.

Please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We’d be happy to assist you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hi,

Thank you for your question.  In order to be on the pro-review service you must first purchase it.

When you have completed your review section, you will receive a window that asks you if you would like pro-review added to your purchase.  Once the purchase has been confirmed, you will receive a phone number.

Please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We’d be happy to assist you.