Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TT needs to tell what is in updates

While I am working on my return or even when complete it would be good to know what TT has included in an update. It may affect how I handled deductions vs credit or whatever. In the past they did so. Why not now?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

This release may include general maintenance, bug fixes, performance improvements, and program enhancements so you can file your return with confidence and ease. At this time, all federal and state tax forms are final.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ's below for additional information:

That id not answer my question. In addition, it was not correct.

! The response about content of updates is boiler plate. I want answers as to what is changed - form, calculation of, ...

2 Not all forms are ready 1116

@2018problems 

Yep...TTX stopped doing that a couple years ago  (telling you exactly what they updated).

Almost no one in the community is happy with their decision....but that was their decision at some management level.

The Form 8915-F is the one that a few 100K folks are waiting for....right now expected ~31 March....Yeow !

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies