Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What's taking New York state so long to issue my refund. I was been supposed to get my tax return on the 20th of February and I never got it. I have a family to feed

I was told to track it through the Irs go refund and it keeps saying information isn't correct and I tried tracking it through New York state where's my refund and it says its under further review and
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

What's taking New York state so long to issue my refund. I was been supposed to get my tax return on the 20th of February and I never got it. I have a family to feed

IRS 2go does not track your state refund.  It only tracks your federal refund.

Federal and state refunds come from completely separate entities,  There is no rule as to which one will come first or how much time there will be between their arrivals.

STATE RETURN

Make sure your state return was accepted:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

To track your state refund:    

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

They kept telling me to track it through there I never had this problem before. I have a family to feed it's been a little over month. How long will I have to wait to receive it

We cannot track it for you or tell you how long it will be until you receive your state refund.  Only the state can tell you.  You have been given the link to track it with the state. Not sure where you got the idea it was supposed to be there by Feb. 20.  TurboTax only gives you an estimated date for receiving your refund.  Neither the IRS nor the state tells TurboTax anything after your return has been filed and accepted.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies