New Member

I fotgot to add a t4

I file my income tax but forgot to add a t4


Getting started

CRA may catch this error and correct it for you before issuing your NOA. If they do not, you'll have to correct it yourself.

You'll need to wait until you receive your Notice of Assessment (NOA) from CRA and then you can either make an "adjustment" to your tax return or "ReFile" it.