I have to add info to my already submitted 2019 return. Will turbotax charge me again?

Getting started

Refile is free when you filed with Turbo tax. 

Getting started

thanks - To do that do I start a new return or can I correct the one I filed already ?

Getting started

You have option to do it only form the existing return. When you log back into your return you will see a new button available to you REFILE. you need to click it to start  a new file for adjustment. 

Getting started

Returning to my file I don't see any 'refile' button and when I attempt to add information, after selecting the right category, capital gains, it blocks me from entering with the 'stop sign' signal. 

Can you advise?

thanks

Getting started

have you netfile your return or you have mailed it?

Getting started

I nettled it about 10 days ago. I only need to refile the Quebec portion. I've dealt w/ the CRA.

Getting started

Unfortunately  Refile is available only for Fed returns. I apologize if i mislead yo to believe it is possible to refile QC. 

Getting started

Okay, I'll do it on paper and mail it to Revenu Quebec.

thanks,

Have a good year!

kelinzhu
Returning Member

Getting started

TurboTax charged me 4 times to finish my Revenu Quebec tax return...this year it comes again ask to pay a second time when I send out the online tax return document via TurboTax...I don't know how I can FINISH IT THIS YEAR.