Hi T11170 taxable capital gain column 8 is not adding up correctly. Do some gains and losses into this sheet and check the result. I am using Home and business desktop.

Contacted Turbo tax support but said someone will call. The issue is a technical error not a specific tax issue, so people who use this be aware of this error

Getting started

I wasn't able to replicate this issue, but then I am not using your specific numbers. The phone support person will be able to look at your return with you to see what is happening.

Getting started

Thank you. It has nothing to do with my specific situation. There is a glitch in the program. Its not doing the math properly. I spent over 2 hours with the support person by sharing my screen. Someone in turbo tax need to fix this problem. I realized this as I was doing all the calculations in an excel sheet before inputting into turbo tax, when I noticed this error. People will automatically assume everything is correct when we use the software.

Can a tech support contact me with an actual phone number or an email address?

Getting started

Would you prefer to be called back in the morning or afternoon?

Getting started

Thank you

Please call back between 8.45 am to 12 noon; 1 pm to 2.30 pm Monday through to Friday Alberta, Canada time

Getting started

I've sent in the request.