andthat

Business Tax Software - What YEAR to buy?

I have a corporation with a tax/fiscal year end of February 28, 2023.  I'm confused about which tax year product to buy.  The current business tax software product specifies year-ends of Nov 1 2023 onwards.  But the previous one is labeled '2022'.  Which one is the correct one to purchase so I can complete this return?

Getting started

The current version of the software is for years ending November 1, 2023, to October 31, 2024. You would need the previous version (for 2022/2023), which you can find on the bottom of this page: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/prior-year-taxes

Sandy373

Getting started

this does not take you to the place where you can purchase incorporated returns from prior years.  It would be great if Turbotax had a simple page where you could easily select your corporate tax year end, and get the correct software without having to spend hours searching around!

Getting started

On TurboTax.ca go to "File Myself" business taxes for this year's tax return. You can view prior years of  Business Incorporated: Corporate T2 returns for years ending 2022/2023 When you scroll down the page from this link. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.